Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Linda Lee


Here is a painting of my very beautiful mother.
She came to visit over the weekend from Pittsburgh, PA. We had a great time together cooking and antique shopping.

On her last day we got down to business in the studio. I painted her portrait while she worked on a painting of her own. She painted a lovely autumn landscape. It reminds me of the rolling hills in Southwestern Pennsylvania. I have the painting she made hanging in my studio. Not only is my mom beautiful, she is also a very talented lady.

2 comments:

Peggi Habets Studio said...

What a touching post. I connected with so much of it, Pittsburgh (where currently I live), Portland (whree my son was adopted from, great place!), painting and mother/daughter. I hope you two keep painting together for many years. Nice work by the way!

Anonymous said...

Great work Kelly! See you on the Left Coast hopefully sooner than later! I MISS PORTLAND!

 
Site Meter